Your privacy is important to UR LAB (the “Publisher”) who recognizes the trust you are placing in it through your dealing with it.
- personal data collected by using contact e-mail addresses of the present website (“the Website”);
- personal data that may be collected when subscribing to the Newsletter of the Website (“the Newsletter”);
- Cookies that are implemented while browsing the Website.
1. Personal data that may be collected
1.1 When you send a mail via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website
The Publisher may collect the following personal data from you send a mail via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website:
- first name/last name;
- e-mail address;
- any other personal data that you may voluntarily communicate (see also unsolicited information article 7 below).
1.2 When subscribing to the Newsletter
When subscribe to the Newsletter the following personal data will be collected:
- first name/last name;
- e-mail address.
2. Who collect the personal data – data controller
When you are contacting us via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website or subscribing to the Newsletter, you expressly accept that your personal data may be collected by, or on behalf of UR LAB, as Data controller.
3. Legal basis and use of your personal data
3.1 Personal data collected via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website
By sending us an e-mail, you allow us to use your personal data to handle your demand and be able to answer you.
3.2 Personal data collected while subscribing to the Newsletter
The personal data collected while subscribing to the Newsletter will be processed to send you a monthly Newsletter.
The legal basis is your consent.
4. How long will your personal data be kept?
4.1 Personal data collected via the contact e-mail addresses
Your personal data will be kept for a maximum duration of 1 (one) year from the collection.
4.2 Personal data collected while subscribing to the Newsletter
Any personal data collected while subscribing to the Newsletter will be kept for the period of my use of this service.
Please note that we will delete your personal data 2 (two) years after the last digital contact or use of the service.
5. Access to your Personal data
Pursuant to all applicable laws, you have the right to ask for access, rectification, opposition, limitation or portability of your Personal data as described below:
- to access your personal data to ensure that personal information is up-to-date, accurate and complete;
- to ask for rectification or deletion of your personal data; to oppose or demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- to withdraw your consent [if given for the Newsletter];
- to receive, upon request, all your personal data in a structured and standard format;
- to give instructions regarding the further processing of your personal data after your death.
For all the above cases, please send an e-mail at the following address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
You are aware that withdrawing my consent does not affect the validity of any processing done on the understanding that you had given your consent before
May you have a complaint about the way the Publisher process your data, you may lodge a formal complaint with the competent data protection authority.
6. Sharing your personal data
Your informations are strictly confidential and will never be transferred to a third party for commercial and/or promotional purpose.
6.1 Sharing your personal data for maintenance and administration of the Website
Your personal information collected via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website or the subscription to the Newsletter may be transferred to our service provider, Reputation Squad, for maintenance and administration purposes.
6.2 Sharing your personal data for sending the Newsletter
We will entrust a service provider to send you the Newsletter, being specified that if you do subscribe, the Publisher will send you directly the first mail.
The chosen service provider is MailChimp, company member of the Group the Rocket Science, LLC, a Georgia Limited Liability Corporation.
The servers of MailChimp are located in the United-States. This transfer is secured by the Privacy shield.
6.3 Disclosure for legal reasons
Your personal data may be disclosed in order to comply with the law, upon valid legal request of the relevant authorities (e.g. summons, or court order).
The validity of such request will be assessed before any disclosure, especially if such request comes from a country outside the European Union.
6.4 Change of Ownership
If Unibail-Rodamco Group, or any of the companies members of the Group, is involved in a merger, acquisition, dissolution, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we reserve the right to transfer your personal information. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Website of any change in ownership and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
7. Unsolicited information
If we receive personal information about you that we did not ask for either directly from you, from someone on your behalf, or through someone on our behalf, and we determine that we could have collected this information from you had we asked for it, we will take reasonable steps to notify you, as soon as practicable, that we have collected your personal information. If we could not have collected this personal information, we will lawfully de-identify or destroy that personal information. Any unsolicited information provided by you, someone on your behalf or someone on our behalf, will be used for the purposes for which it was provided.
8. How to manage cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you are browsing the Website. Cookies are widely used to enable the Website to work or to improve how it works. They help the Website recognize your device and store information related to your visit (e.g. your language or preferred font size and other preferences).
Session cookies to facilitate your browsing on the Website:
- Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) to measure the website’s audience;
- social buttons, such as Facebook’s “like” button or Twitter’s “logo”, to be able to share the website’s content on social platforms.
The ‘Help’ function of your browser should tell you how. Another solution is to follow the links below that provide instructions for managing the cookies settings of commonly used browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411.
Also, if you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the browser add-on for Google Analytics available for download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may also want to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this in a variety of browsers.
Please note that if you block cookies, you may not have full access to all features or pages of the Website.
The cookies are retained for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. After this period, we will ask for your consent again.
9. Security of your personal information
The Website is hosted by OVH, whose servers are located in France.
Unibail-Rodamco implements all the necessary technical and organizational security measures, in line with international best practices (ISO 27002:2013), in order to protect the personal data we collect against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized accesses. The Unibail-Rodamco Group’s Information Security Management System is continuously reviewed and adapted to the cyber-threats evolution.