The world’s rendez-vous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation is coming again! On 24, 25 and 26th May, Viva Technology will be back in Paris. Unibail-Rodamco, through its lab for innovation UR Lab, will be present one more time. Discover the programme!
A different way to showcase innovation
On UR Lab’s location, equipped with a virtual reality pod, visitors will enjoy a unique immersive experience: they will wander around two of Unibail-Rodamco’s current projects, Trinity tower and Shift tower.
Visitors will also find an interactive tactile table which will allow them to discover innovative initiatives led by Unibail-Rodamco in terms of mobility, new usages, sustainable development or customer experience. By putting small connected objects on the table, they will discover Unibail-Rodamco’s innovation projects, such as but not limited to:
- A car revealing Group’s projects in the field of carpooling, and the partnership with BlaBlaLines;
- A building illustrating Group’s commitment to use bio-based material;
- A tree for projects on urban farming, led with Sous Les Fraises on the roof of So Ouest in Levallois;
- A fork to live the Dining ExperienceTM, which puts food experience at the heart of customer experience.
Meetings with the start-ups accompanied by UR Link
Open innovation and Start-up/corporate collaboration is a key priority of both VivaTech and Unibail-Rodamco. Therefore, the stand will host a village of start-ups which have been accompanied by UR Link, Unibail-Rodamco’s open innovation platform. Start-ups will speak up to talk about their activity and their collaboration with Unibail-Rodamco. Among them:
- Combo Solutions, which develops solutions to reduce buildings’ carbon footprint and which collaborates with Unibail-Rodamco in the framework of its CSR policy;
- Dress in the City, which enables customers to both sell and buy second-hand premium products, through an online platform and physical pop-up stores.
- Merito, an online matching platform which facilitates recruitment of qualified and recommended profiles for retailers.
- PHENIX, a provider of recovery / recycling channels for food waste and non-food products intended to destruction.
- Sous Les Fraises, specialised in urban farming, producing food based on organic principles.
And a few ones… Come to discover them! Among them, Too Good To Go, Neatyy, Mutum, …
Conferences to discover innovation at Unibail-Rodamco
During the three days, UR Lab will host keynotes on its location in order to present:
- Innovations on mobility, sustainable development, modular spaces, real estate assets, customer experience, digital and marketing, etc.
- New usages and activities in shopping centres, around dining, leisure, sport or beauty.
- Its CSR strategy “Better Places 2030”, aiming at reducing Group’s carbon footprint of 50%.
- UR Link’s open innovation activities and the Grand Prix des Jeunes Créateurs du Commerce, the Group’s award celebrating the best retail talents.
UR Lab will also welcome its key partners, such as Engie, BlaBlaCar, Paris&Co, Raise or Uber, who will speak up during keynotes presenting common initiatives. Robin Rivaton, will also lead a keynote on real estate innovation. He is the founder of Real Estech, the French community of real estate entrepreneurs that Unibail-Rodamco supports.
Finally, Unibail-Rodamco will host on its stand the innovative initiative “La Boussole” that it co-founded and which is now the first French group devoted to start-up support.
“You are all encouraged to meet us at VivaTech! Visit the future of shopping centres, better places to live it all, play, shop, eat, have fun, enjoy with your family and friends!”Julie Villet