Unibail-Rodamco launches the second season of its startup accelerator UR Link.
After a successful first season, 6 new startups have been selected to enter UR Link accelerating program in partnership with Numa. They will be able to test and develop their solution in one of Unibail-Rodamco’s shopping centre and have access to the group’s 800 million yearly visitors.
This second edition will focus on Unibail-Rodamco’s CSR strategy « Better places 2030 » aiming at reducing by 50% our carbon footprint.
Discover UR Link 6 new startups:
- Merito enables retailers to recruit instantly qualified staff on the platform ;
- Transaction Connect turns any credit card into a loyalty card ;
- Spoon creates a new species of custom-made empathetic robots that facilitate humans-to-machine interaction and propose sector-specific services ;
- Karos is a pioneer in urban car sharing ;
- Sous les Fraises is a pioneer Parisian company specializing in the design, implementation and management of urban organic plant production ;
- Kairos Fire solution is creating consumer profiles based on behavior in the physical world.
The startups will benefit from free office space at the Mixer, Unibail-Rodamco’s innovation center opened since last September at group’s headquarters.